Join Fleet Feet to help you train for the Run Madtown presented by SSM Health 5K and 10K virtual events! All paces and all levels of running/walking experience are welcome. We’ll provide you with a plan that will help you safely reach your goal distance on race day! Register now!
Program Duration: March 22, 2021 – May 29, 2021 (10 weeks)
Goal Events: Run Madtown Virtual 5K and 10K virtual events
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 19
Training Program Rates
- Cost: $45
- Complete and detailed 10-week 5K and 10K training plan leading up to the Run Madtown presented by SSM Health virtual events (options based on goals and running/walking experience)
- Strength workouts
- Direct access to expert coaching
- Free weekly in-person social fun runs through Fleet Feet
- Weekly program emails with advice, training tips, and motivation
- Coupon book to Fleet Feet Madison and Sun Prairie
- Exclusive team trucker hat
- Access to Fleet Feet Running Club Facebook group for support, camaraderie, and accountability.
The Lake Monona 5K (May 1, 2021) is built into the Run Madtown 10K plans for some added fun.
Base Fitness Recommendations
No previous exercise experience is required. We recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program. All paces and abilities of walkers and runners welcome. If you have any questions or concerns about training, please contact Coach Jenna: email@example.com.
Meet your Coach
Jenna Bartlett was the girl in high-school P.E. class that hated every minute of running. However, during a community 5k in her early 20’s; she fell in love with the comradery of middle of the pack runners. Since then, she has completed numerous 5ks and 10ks and a couple half marathons. She began coaching running in 2020 but coaching in general is not new to her has she was an assistant dance teacher for seven years. She loves to see anyone improve in skill and fitness as well as just simply cheering everyone on!