Join Fleet Feet to help you train for the Run Madtown presented by SSM HealthHalf and Full Marathon virtual events! All levels of running experience are welcome. We’ll provide you with a plan that will help you safely reach your goal distance on race day! Register now!
Program Duration: February 22, 2021 – May 29, 2021 (14 weeks)
Goal Events: Run Madtown Virtual Half Marathon and Full Marathon
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 19
Training Program Rates
- Cost: $45
- Complete and detailed 14-week half marathon and full marathon training plan leading up to the Run Madtown presented by SSMHealth virtual events (options based on goals and running experience)
- Strength workouts
- Direct access to expert coaching
- Free weekly in-person social fun runs through Fleet Feet
- Weekly program emails with advice, training tips, and motivation
- Coupon book to Fleet Feet Madison and Sun Prairie
- Exclusive team trucker hat
- Access to Fleet Feet Running Club Facebook group for support, camaraderie, and accountability.
The following races are built into the Run Madtown training plans for some added fun.
Base Fitness Recommendations
These recommendations are in place to help you stay healthy and injury free throughout the season and build on an existing fitness foundation. If you have any questions or concerns about these recommendations, please contact Megan: Director of Training Programs at email@example.com.
- Half Marathon: Be able to run 3 miles, 3x/week at the start of training or 6-10 mile weekly average
- Full Marathon: Be up to an 8-10 mile long run or 18-20 mile weekly average
Meet your Coach
Megan has been coaching Fleet Feet training programs since 2010. A country music fan, she completed her first marathon in Nashville, TN and continues to have the most fun participating in destination events. When she’s not heading up Fleet Feet programs, she enjoys cooking, running with her two mutts, and exploring the great outdoors with her husband! She is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer, RRCA Certified Running Coach, and currently holds a BA in Exercise Science and MS in Health and Wellness Management.