Run Madtown offers several tracking options for you on Race Day:
1. RaceJoy powered by Murphy Desmond Lawyers
Available for ALL participants.
Carry your phone and use RaceJoy to get free tracking and cheers!
Some key features include:
- Live GPS Tracking
- Supporting spectators can track you live in a map view as you progress along the race course. You can also track up to 20 runners/walkers.
- NearMe proximity alerts let spectators know you are drawing near.
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool.
- GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive GPS-based progress alerts at every mile on the course to get updates on your pace, elapsed time and estimated finish time.
- Post progress alerts on your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance and track others.
- Receive and send fun, motivational audio cheers.
- Use RaceJoy’s Text-to-Cheer to send custom messages.
- Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time!
2. Messaging Results
Text, Facebook, Twitter, Email
Available only for Madtown Half Marathon participants.
Sign Up Here
Messages are sent to your phone or email when the runner you are tracking crosses the following locations. Runners - you can post your updates to Facebook or Twitter when you pass the following locations.
*Please note that the next batch of runners will be uploaded on Thursday 5/25!