Run Madtown enriches our community by bringing together people, businesses and charities.
Volunteers are a vital part of all of our events event. Run Madtown provides financial compensation for those that volunteer at our events.
Qualified organizations should be a federal, state, local governments (including school districts) or 501(c)(3) organizations.
Interested in volunteering? Email Rachel Hanson.
2023 Run Madtown Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer as an individual or as a group. Groups can earn funds for their non-profit organization.
Finish Line – Be a part of the excitement and volunteer at the finish line! Awesome option for middle school and high school groups!! As long as an adult volunteer is present, youth as young as 11 yrs old may volunteer!
- Bottled Water , Chocolate Milk and participant snacks
- Medal handout
- Michelob Ultra Beer hand out, must be 18 yrs or older
- Gear Check – Check-in/check-out participants gear while they are participating . A great opportunity for an adult and teen/pre-teen to do together!
Bike Escorts – Bike escorts stay with the top three female/male/nonbinary finishers and/or in various parts within the race pack to ensure all is running smoothly. Must provide your own bike/helmet
- Course Marshalls/Course Director – Volunteers are placed at critical points along the course (e.g. turns) and help direct athletes to ensure they are running the correct direction. This is a perfect job for an adult and child to do together!! As long as one volunteer is an adult, any child over 6 yrs old may assist!
Shift times vary between 6:30am – 11:30am,
- On-Course Water/Aid Station – Ensure all the runners stay hydrated by handing out water and Gatorade. You are also a huge cheering section for runners. There are eight water stations along the route. Each station requires 20 volunteers, age requirements vary. Contact us to learn more about ‘owning a water station’
Shift times vary between 6:00am – 11:0am,
Interested in volunteering? Email our Volunteer Director Rachel Hanson.